Video marketing is a powerful tool. In fact, it is one of the most powerful marketing tools around. If you are a beginner to online video marketing, you are going to want to read this to discover how to get the most out of your video marketing.
Make Sure Your Audio Equipment is up for the Challenge
Making a great marketing video doesn’t need to cost a lot, but the one thing you do want to do is buy decent audio equipment. If your camera has the audio built in then you need to make sure that you are no more than three feet from the microphone so that everything you say can be heard.
Always test and adjust until you find the optimum setting. Your viewers will forgive a lot of things but they will not forgive audio that they cannot understand.
Optimize Your Video for the Best SEO Results
Make sure that your marketing video will be found by the search engines. It is not as easy for the search engines to crawl video as it is text so you will need to make sure you use a couple of keywords in your title and then use matching keywords in the title tag. You should also submit a video sitemap, which will create an index of videos that are on your site, making Google’s job a little easier.
YouTube search algorithms are not the same as Google search algorithms.
Here are five tips to help you get the most out of your SEO.
1. Create an engaging video title with SEO in mind
2. Make sure you use your keywords in the title, video description, and keyword tags
3. Include at least one link in the description of the video that goes back to your website. You will generate referral traffic
4. Share the video on YouTube and then post it on your site.
5. When you are posting on your site, always include a transcript of all of your videos. This can be labor intensive but it is worth the time because over the long term your SEO will benefit from it.
Do not be fooled with the numbers. There may have only been two ways covered on how to make the most out of your video marketing but they are definitely two powerful ways that every beginner should know about and use.